The Great British Gin Festival Tour hits Reading this July for a day that'll tantalise your taste buds.
Held inside Reading Town Hall, the festival will be showcasing over 100 of the finest gins from around the world, all available for you to sample, as well as a programme of talks and presentations from industry experts and live music throughout.
What can you expect?
- The Great British Gin Festival Gin Glass
- The Great British Gin Festival Gin Bible
- Trade stands with samples for you to taste
- Talks & presentations from producers and industry experts
- Cocktail demos from our bartenders
- Live music entertainment all session long
Our bars operate on a token system to make all payments quick and easy for you. Tokens are £5 each with one token paying for a measure of gin, it’s appropriate garnish, and premium tonic. We accept cash and card payments at our friendly token stand.
If you have any tokens left over at the end you can also take home 25ml test tubes of your favourite gin to share or save for later!
You will also be able to purchase your favourite bottle to take home at our on-site shop :)
Ticket price difference is purely down to demand, the sooner you buy your tickets the cheaper you get them!
Past review: https://goo.gl/Bsg17q
Over 18s only.
This is a standing ticket.